La Familia Rates & Terms
At “La Familia Casa de Empeño y Joyería”, our loans are transparent and we are upfront in regards to all costs associated with our transactions. The service fees for your item are determined by your loan amount.
” La Familia Casa de Empeño y Joyería “
- $5 – $25,000 + Loans
- Maximum loan period is 15 months and payments are due every 30 days.
- The first $500 of the loan at 20% interest rate and the remaining of the loan at 10% interest rate.
Variable APR % determined by the loan amount.
- Customer chooses whether to pay interest-only or interest and principal monthly.
- No hidden fees.
- $15 lien fee paid at the end of the loan.
- No upfront charges or advance charges.
- No shipping charges, storage charges or insurance charges.
A customer gets a loan of $1,000 from ” La Familia Casa de Empeño y Joyería ” and he/she has plans to keep the loan for 2 months. If the rate is 15% per month, the maximum payment to cover 2 months of interest and repay principal would be $1,300.
15% x $1,000 = $150 x 2 months = $300 of interest + $1,000 principal = $1,300
- 30-day period between payments.
- No minimum repayment period.
- Maximum repayment period of 15 months.
30-day period between loan payment due dates (i.e. monthly payments) ” La Familia Casa de Empeño y Joyería ” spends the next 60 days in communication with the customer on getting payments current. We communicate via both in person and by phone. Only after 90 days with no payments from a customer would ” La Familia Casa de Empeño y Joyería” default an asset and execute the repossession.